I'm a passionate, resourceful, creative, pragmatic problem-solver who loves the challenge of working with, or leading a team to brand, build, and consistently deliver on-air and digital experiences and products that provide value for listeners, and advertisers."
-- Craig Michaels
Evening Host / 97.5 WONE - Rubber City Radio — Akron, OH
- Remote voice-track five-hour weekday evening, and Saturday midday shifts, part-time.
Commercial Producer, Creative Services Group - Entercom — Philadelphia, PA
- Member of a team writing, voicing, and producing radio ads for Entercom stations in the Atlanta, Baltimore, Charlotte, Hartford, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C. markets.
- Work with clients to write imaginative, creative, effective ad copy, then gather elements (voice, music, sound effects) and produce finished creative
- Mentor team members to hone their creative writing, and voice-acting skills.
Morning Show Host / Interim Brand Manager - Townsquare Media — Davenport, IA
- Prep and host a live, three-hour Classic Hits weekday morning show.
- Voice-track a four-hour Classic Hits Saturday midday show.
- Manage program clocks, and generate music logs using G-Selector software.
- Write and produce station imaging
LISTEN, and promos.
- Work with sales to develop and implement contests, on-air features, and promotional events.
- Research and write daily, locally-oriented blog posts.
- Manage website, social presence, and edit weekly e-mail newsletter.
Production Director / On-Air Host / News Anchor - iHeart Media — Davenport, IA
- Collaborate with sales staff and clients to write and produce effective ad copy.
- Manage an eight-person talent staff to ensure production is completed effectively and on-time.
- Work with national sales staff to ensure proper scheduling and dubbing of national copy.
- Prep and host weekly shows in Classic Hits, Country
LISTEN, and Classic Rock
- Write and perform live news/sports/traffic breaks for morning show on news talk station.
Morning News Anchor - CKSO Radio — Sudbury, Canada
- Report, write and anchor local news on the morning shift.
On-Air Talent - CJSS Radio — Cornwall, Canada
- Host various dayparts in a Top 40 format.
Freelance Copywriter / Producer / Voice Talent - Audioworks LLC
- Part-time member of a team of seasoned, freelance writers, producers and voice talent.
- Voice commercials for radio and TV in a variety of styles and character voices.
- Audiobook narrator for Amazon's Audible book service.
Producer / On-Air Host - Rogers Television — Ontario, Canada
- Host live and recorded programs in news, variety and sports formats.
- Prepare budgets, book guests, scout locations, coordinate mobile production truck and staff.
- Post-production video and audio editing.
- Adept in log management and voice-tracking with Wide Orbit Remote Voice Track, OpX, NextGen, and Zetta software.
- Clock management and music scheduling with RCS G-Selector.
- Audio production with Adobe Audition 6.0 and CC.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and comparable Pages, Numbers, and Keynote software for Mac OS.
- Commercial art design with the Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Website design and maintenance. Proficient in HTML, PHP and MySQL, and WordPress.
- Social media management on Facebook, and Twitter.
- E-Mail list management with MailChimp, and SailThru e-mail marketing platforms.
- Imaginative, efficient planner and problem-solver.